Friday, June 15, 2007

Rosamond Gifford Zoo Pictures & Vacation

I have been neglecting my blog for the past few days. Shame on me! I am taking a vacation right now and have been away from my computer more than usual. It's not a fancy vacation with tropical climate and a plane trip. Mostly, I've been reclining at home and catching up on some rest. Yesterday, however, I went to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo with my hubby.

I thought I would share some of my favorite pics from the trip. I travel to the zoo a few times a year to take reference pictures for my wildlife art. There are always a few animals that are obscured from view because of their lush habitats. For instance, I have never seen the wolves. They usually hide in the tall grass. Yesterday, I saw three members of the pack and it was incredible to witness. The alpha was cautiously eyeing the perimeter of the habitat. I took a few pictures but few came through clearly.

This trip also made me realize that it is time for a new camera. My camera is not very steady and blurs easily. I was disappointed with many pictures, but have shared a few of the fun, clear compositions below. Enjoy!!!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last, I could find this article once more. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)